Newsletter service regulations
Article 1. [General Provisions]
- These Newsletter Service Regulations, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations", define the terms of the service consisting in content delivery by e-mail (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") by the Service Operator.
- The Service Operator is Apart sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Suchy Las, ul. Stara Droga 3, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000056437, whose registration files are kept by the District Court of Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 20,040,000, NIP (Tax Identification No.): 7772611871, BDO 000006086.
- To use the Newsletter Service, the user is required to have access to the Internet and e-mail address, but it is not necessary to meet any specific technical requirements in addition to having a standard operating system and a standard Web browser.
Article 2. [Subject of the Service]
- The Newsletter Service consists in sending messages, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, containing information concerning the offer (including promotions) of the online shop available in the apart.eu domain or stores maintained by the Service Operator or its affiliates, as well as concerning the events related to the promotion of products offered by the companies, by the Service Operator.
- By concluding a Newsletter Service Agreement with the Service Operator, the User provides his or her e-mail address specified in the registration form in order to receive the aforementioned messages.
- The start of the Newsletter Service provision will take place after the conclusion of the Newsletter Service Agreement.
- The Newsletter Service is free of charge.
- The Newsletter Service can be used by any person who provides his or her e-mail address on the website in the apart.eu domain in the part concerning the Newsletter, and then clicks on the "Subscribe" button. Clicking this button results in sending the e-mail address provided to the Service Operator and initiating the provision of the Newsletter Service.
- Using the Newsletter Service, the Customer is obliged to refrain from providing illegal content, in particular with regard to the provision of data of third parties without the consent of the persons entitled.
Individual messages sent within the Newsletter Service are works under
copyright law and are subject to the protection specified in legal
Any copying, modification and use in a manner inconsistent with the purpose or without the consent of the Service Operator may constitute a violation of the law.
Article 5. [Personal Data]
- The Service Operator is the controller of personal data processed for the purpose of the provision of the Newsletter Service.
- Personal data is processed based on the e-mail address provided for the provision of the Newsletter Service.
- Personal data is processed by the Service Operator in accordance with the law and only for the purposes related to the provision of the Newsletter Service (information on products and services offered).
- Providing personal data is voluntary yet necessary for the provision of the Newsletter Service.
- On the basis of a co-control agreement, personal data may be transferred between the Service Operator and its related companies, i.e.:
- E-R2 spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A., ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 91, 62-002 Suchy Las;
- E-R2 sp. z o.o., ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 91, 62-002 Suchy Las;
- R2 Center sp. z o.o., ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 91, 62-002 Suchy Las.
- Personal data is stored until the user withdraws the consent to receive the Newsletter Service, and after that period based on the legitimate interest of the controller (e.g. protection against claims).
- The Service Operator enables the persons whose personal data is processed by the Operator to exercise their rights under the provisions of law, including the right of access to the content of their personal data, its rectification, modification, deletion or transfer, as well as the right to demand limitation of the processing of personal data and to object to such processing on the principles set forth in the relevant provisions of law. Each data subject is also entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Personal data concerning Participants is protected by the Service Operator against its unauthorized disclosure, as well as against other cases of disclosure or loss of or unauthorized modification of data and information indicated through the use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
Article 6. [Complaints]
- Complaints regarding the Newsletter Service shall be submitted by email to: email@example.com or by traditional mail directly to the address of the Service Operator.
- The complaint should include the data of the person making the complaint, necessary to send information about the outcome of the complaint, and a description of what the irregularities in the Newsletter Service were and what the claimant's expectations regarding the resolution of the complaint are.
- The Service Operator shall examine the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.